[opencms-dev] Adding mountpoints ?

Christoph Ahlers ahlers1 at web.de
Thu Jul 6 21:13:13 CEST 2000

Hi all,

I just want to know when the feature to add a mountpoint
will be added to OpenCMS. Soon ?

What is the procedure to develop new templates for OpenCMS
which meet our company's CI needs ?
I'm brandnew to Java and XML, so is there any help to
get me up and running building such templates ?

Are there any recommended tools for this ?

What's about reactivating a published project ? Till now I
have no chance to get this project back as an offline-version
for editing. Any clues ?

I always get an error when I try to edit a html-page with the
builtin source-editor. Is it really required to install a separate
active-x-control for this ?

Thanks for any help.

Christoph