[opencms-dev] font size

Alex Kandzior alex at opencms.com
Thu Jul 13 21:02:21 CEST 2000

Reiner

> I've got another problem: when I open a page for editing, the
> text-editor
> starts (not wysiwyg, because it's Netscape under Linux), I can make my
> modification and store the page again. After that the editor does not
> terminate when I click on the "schliessen" button. First I
> have to resize
> the window of the editor before the "schliessen" works. But
> my modifications
> were not stored in the page, there is an additional page file
> in the page
> list,
> beginning with "~" which is marked blue.

The "~" is used for "temporal files". These are the ones you work on when in
the Editor. When closing the editor, the "~" file replaces the original
file. This is done on the server when you press the save button - or at last
it should be done this way.

> Is this a normal behavier? and how I can get my modifications in the
> right page?

Of course not! Obviously, this is some kind of bug in the Javascript on the
editor page which is started when the "save" action is performed. We will
check this and try to fix it in the next version.

Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
OpenCms Group