[opencms-dev] informations about OpenCMS

arnaud lelievre arnaud.lelievre at agenceBless.com
Tue Aug 1 12:44:05 CEST 2000

Hello Everybody,

I have to choose, in urgent way, a CMS working on java and XML.
I'm looking at :
    - OpenMarket ContentServer and ContentCenter
    - WorldWeb ExpressRoom
    - Fatwire UpdateEngine
    - ... OpenCMS

The OpenCMS project sounds very interesting and I'll be glad to have a
better look on OpenCMS : is there any javadoc and data model to look at
??

About me :
already worked on JHTML, JSP, ColdFusion, web architecture, dynamic page

creation.
I'm very concern with content management system problematics ; already
wrote a CMS in ColdFusion (have a look to www.metromag.com and
www.oncook.com), which I wanted to release in OpenSource, but my boss
refused.... In addition with other reasons, we left the society and
launched ours :-) ... but can't use anymore that application

Thanx a lot for your responses,
Arnaud
mobile : +33 6 13 50 80 68