[opencms-dev] Template documentation (draft) available

Alex Kandzior alex at opencms.com
Tue Aug 15 15:45:35 CEST 2000

Hi,

first of all, please try to stay with english language on this list. Even
though there are many German speaking people here, there are also many who
do not speak German.

Regarding the template documentation, I want to referr to my mail from some
days ago:

"We are currently working on a easy-to-use programmer documentation (like
the enduser documentation we already have published), where the basics of
OpenCms programming are explained. This will be available end of August."

So the Template documentation should be available at the 31.8.

I have uploaded the current working draft of the documentation to
http://www.opencms.com/download/template_doc_draft01.pdf. However, this is
the working draft. It is likley to chance much! Example code will be added
later.

Please understand that the documentation is a draft (beta) and therefore
incomplete. I would like to hear your opinion about the draft nevertheless.

Best Regards,

Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
OpenCms Group