[opencms-dev] WML support...

David Li david at digitalsesame.com
Sun Sep 3 16:02:07 CEST 2000

Hi,

  Great work on getting the English manual out so those of us who can't
read German can finally access to opencms. Thanks.

  I wonder what's the current status of WML support in OpenCMS. I
authored the WML DOM for Xerces and the WML extension for Enhydra
(www.enhydra.org) Java application server. I'd like to know what I can
do to help getting WML support to OpenCMS...

  Also, on the Web site, it states that OpenCMS is set to add JSP
support. I'd like to suggest looking into Enhydra's XMLC instead of JSP
for the presentation layer. Enhydra is also an open source effort.

  Overall, I am pretty happy that I can finally start look into OpenCMS
with the availability.

David Li
DigitalSesame