[opencms-dev] project list incomplete :-(

Reiner Hellstern Reiner.Hellstern at t-online.de
Tue Sep 5 22:52:49 CEST 2000

Hi all,

I think I have a rather simple question to all of you
experienced opencms fans ;-)

- I created an new project in the "Aministration" view
- I switched to the "Explorer" view and created a new html-page
- I checked the page by clicking on the name - everything looked fine
- I switched back to the "Administrator" view
- I went into "Project Administration"
- I clicked on "Current Projects"
- BUT my new created project does not appear in the project list and
  due to that I'm unable to publish it :-(

I reloaded this view several times without any success.

What's wrong ?

tia, Reiner Hellstern