[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Install

Jeroen Habets Jeroen.Habets at netlinq.nl
Wed Sep 27 01:05:13 CEST 2000

Hi Mark,

Did you put (a soft-link to) the mysql driver in your
servlets/ExternalComponents directory?

And added this driver to your list of repositories in your zone.properties
file?
repositories=/usr/local/apache/servlets/opencms.jar
repositories=/usr/local/apache/servlets/ExternalComponents/xerces.jar
repositories=/usr/local/apache/servlets/ExternalComponents/mysql_uncomp.jar

Jeroen