AW: [opencms-dev] Database-import and -export

Franke.S at zdf.de Franke.S at zdf.de
Mon Oct 9 14:53:58 CEST 2000

Hi Martin, hi Michael,
first of all thanks for your quick answer. But I still have the same
problem. There is a folder "/opt/opencms_40.30/export/" on my system and the
export-path points exactly to it. I also changed the owner of this folder to
"nobody" and restarted the Server but nevertheless I can't access
Import/Export in Open CMS. I still get the same error message. Very strange!
Perhaps you know another possibility to fix it?

Thanks,

Sascha Franke
ZDF-Mainz
Mail: Franke.S at zdf.de