[opencms-dev] Problems with Multiple Projects

Vishal Shah vshah at bivings.com
Fri Oct 13 21:38:39 CEST 2000

Hello All,

I was having some problems with creating multiple projects on OpenCMS:

1) how do I create a project with an entirely new directory ? I tried doing
that with the new button under new project wizard, but it gives me error. So
I have to select only an existing directory.

2) when I select the root directory for more than one project, how will the
templates directory work, because it then locks up all my files and I cannot
edit them. Because according to the template mechanism guide, when you
create a new project it automatically creates the templates folder in the
root directory, probably that is why it is locking up all the files in that
directory.

Any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong here ?

Thanks,

Vishal