[opencms-dev] Problems with Multiple Projects

Vishal Shah vshah at bivings.com
Mon Oct 16 19:02:30 CEST 2000

Thanks  Mike.

I selected the [root folder] using the folder tree. The problem here is that
resources have been selected, all the other folders are not faded, only the
templates folder is. In addition, I am able to create files in the templates
folder, because it is clickable eventhough it is shaded. I created some
templates and have used it fine with other files.

Any idea, why this might be happening ?

Another question I had was:

I want to create simple "contact us" form on the site. I saw with one
example of opencms, that I could create forms (http://www.welivit.de). How
should I go about doing this ? There are no instructions in the guides. Any
breif instructions would help.

Thanks.

Vishal