[opencms-dev] Problems with Multiple Projects

Michael Emmerich emmerich at german-navy.de
Sat Oct 21 14:47:17 CEST 2000

Vishal,

> I selected the [root folder] using the folder tree. The problem here is that
> resources have been selected, all the other folders are not faded, only the
> templates folder is. In addition, I am able to create files in the templates
> folder, because it is clickable eventhough it is shaded. I created some
> templates and have used it fine with other files.
>
> Any idea, why this might be happening ?

does this happen all the time when you create a project? It should not.
I had one time where I encountered a similar problem as you describe,
but was not able to reproduce it.

So try to create a new project with the root folder and ses if the
template folder is there this time.

Anyway, we will try and find out why this problem has happend.

Bye,
	Michael

Private: emmerich at german-navy.de
Work   : michael.emmerich at framfab.de