[opencms-dev] Uploading PDF/PPT/XLS

Vishal Shah vshah at bivings.com
Mon Oct 23 15:44:31 CEST 2000

Michael,

I tried uploading a PPT file as a binary file and I got the following error:

28 Error while launching template class
recieved error: while calling canonical root for requested file
explorer_files_new_upload

Am I missing some files here ? What might be goinbg wrong ?

I appreciate all your help. Thanks.

Vishal Shah