[opencms-dev] Impossible to insert a picture from the picturegallery

Carmen Koelbl cak at odn.de
Tue Oct 24 11:21:09 CEST 2000

Hello all,

I'm using OpenCMS version 4.1.34.
When I try to insert via the WYSIWYG-Editor a picture from the
picturegallery in a document (that means when I click the rightmost
icon)  then appears the same window as in the administraton-view to view or
insert a picture into the gallery, but it is impossible to insert a picture
from the gallery into the webside. I think I should get there a list of all
existing pictures to select one. What did I do wrong ?

Carmen Koelbl