AW: [opencms-dev] Impossible to insert a picture from the picture gallery

Franke.S at zdf.de Franke.S at zdf.de
Tue Oct 24 10:37:53 CEST 2000

Hello Carmen,
I'm not using your OpenCMS version but in my version (it is 40.30) I think I
had the same problem. Then I found out that I simply have to drag a picture
to my webside in the WYSIWYG-editor. That means you have to click with the
left mouse button on the picture you want to add, hold the left button, drag
it into your webside and then let the button go. After that you can change
the position and size of the picture if you want. Although I don't know
exactly if this was your problem, I hope it can help you.

Bye,

Sascha Franke
ZDF-Mainz
Mail: Franke.S at zdf.de