[opencms-dev] Internal Server error while accepting the task

Carmen Koelbl cak at odn.de
Tue Oct 24 14:06:22 CEST 2000

Hello again,

I've got a problem with the workflow in OpenCMS 4.1.34.
When I add a new task in the taskmenue and select the option to get an
email when the assigned user accept or forward the new task then an
internal server error appears at the time when the appropriate user accept
or forward the task . In the error log is the message:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/mail/Address
         at
org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(JServConnection.java:
323)
         at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(JServConnection.java:188)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:498)

I think that means the mail adress of the user could not be found, but the
email adress of the user is correctly listed in the user profile.

Regards Carmen Kölbl