AW: [opencms-dev] Another question - languages

Michael Emmerich Michael.Emmerich at framfab.de
Wed Nov 1 16:35:25 CET 2000

    Is there a properties file in which you can change the default language.
I could get to preferences in the admin interface with my basic) German but
was wondering what was being set when I change to English?

The language can only be changed in the OpenCms workplace, here is how to do
that:

-Click on the "Hammer" icon to get into the Preferences ("Einstellungen")
dialog.
-Select "Starteinstellungen"
-In the Field "Sprache" select "English"

Press the OK Button, the language of the workplace should now change to
English.

Michael Emmerich
mailto:michael.emmerich at framfab.de