[opencms-dev] ANT build kit

Duncan Dickinson duncan at binke.com.au
Thu Nov 2 04:52:40 CET 2000

Hi there,

    I have prepared a Jakarta ANT build kit for OpenCMS on Tomcat. At the moment it builds only under Windows 2000 (so I guess NT and 98 as well, maybe). It should simplify the installation of OpenCMS on Tomcat and I have written up instructions on how to use it.

    Please consider this build kit as alpha, I haven't done heavy testing on anything other than my machine. I would advise that, should you want to test it out, you should read all files and see what is being done to your machine.

    Due to lack of resources I have no way to setup shells scripts for the kit to run under *NIX.

    You can download the kit at:
        http://www.binke.com.au/~duncan/download/opencms_build_kit.zip

    I'm more than happy to hear thoughts/fixes/complaints. Most of the kit deals with all the issues I was having with installing OpenCMS but I'm sure I haven't seen them all.

    Cheers,

    Duncan