[opencms-dev] mm.mysql.jdbc driver - question

Steffen Petter spetter at web.de
Thu Nov 2 15:04:08 CET 2000

Hello Admin,

generally you should store you java components like jar packages in a your
personal tree.
You can copy the original unpacked java components in a folder like
"orig_java_packages" or "contrib" (on UNIX).
then copy only the jar Files (or create link on these) in a subfolder of the
jdk named like ".../java/components/"
Then you should add your used jar packages to the repositories in the
servlets.properties. (see OpenCMS Installation guide).
It should works!

NOTE: if you work in a command window, you have to add the jar files to your
classpath explicitly. It's not enough to set the folder.
--> java <-mx64M> -classpath
.;/java/components/package.jar;/java/components/onemorepackage.jar CLASS
arguments

Regards,
Steffen Petter