[opencms-dev] mm.mysql.jdbc driver - question

Admin admin at docult.de
Thu Nov 2 12:43:45 CET 2000

i am trying to setup OpenCMS on a WIN 2000 Server running Apache 3.1.14, JDK
1.2.2, JSDK 2.0 and Jserv1.0. JServ is properly installed (Example shows
up). But i am getting critical errors when i run java -mx64M: Caught
Exception java.lang.Class NotFound, Exception org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver.

How do I have to install the driver? I extracted the mm.mysql.jdbc_1.2b
folder to c:\mysql_driver and copied mysql_uncomp.jar into the JServ 1.0
servlet\Ext. folder. Now I have found another driver mm.mysql.2.0.2-bin
which was mentioned on many JavaHelp pages. Do i need this file, too.

I have registered mysql_uncomp.jar, xerces.jar (located in the servlet/Ext.
folder) to the CLASSPATH but the files might be in a wrong location.

Could anyone please give me an advice where the .jar files has to be located
and which files/folders has to be registered to the CLASSPATH ?

Thanks, Chris