AW: [opencms-dev] trouble with apache/jrun installation

Quoc Hoang Quoc.Hoang at Eng.Sun.COM
Mon Nov 20 22:42:14 CET 2000

Got this error while trying to run the servlet.  Any suggestions?

{ (Running servlet) java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/opencms/file/CmsRegistry
        at
com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsResourceBroker.init(CmsResourceBroker.java:3263)
        at com.opencms.file.CmsRbManager.init(CmsRbManager.java:86)
        at com.opencms.core.OpenCms.<init>(OpenCms.java:124)
        at com.opencms.core.OpenCmsServlet.init(Compiled Code)
        at com.livesoftware.jrun.JRunServletLoader.loadServlet(Compiled Code)
        at com.livesoftware.jrun.JRun.getServlet(Compiled Code)
        at com.livesoftware.jrun.JRun.getServlet(Compiled Code)
        at com.livesoftware.jrun.JRun.runServlet(Compiled Code)
        at
com.livesoftware.jrun.JRunGeneric.handleConnection(JRunGeneric.java:116)
        at
com.livesoftware.jrun.JRunGeneric.handleProxyConnection(JRunGeneric.java:78)
        at
com.livesoftware.jrun.service.proxy.JRunProxyServiceHandler.handleRequest(JRunPr
oxyServiceHandler.java:102)
        at com.livesoftware.jrun.service.ThreadConfigHandler.run(Compiled Code)

quoc