[opencms-dev] first steps

T. Morgenroth morgenroth at 4com.de
Wed Nov 29 16:28:53 CET 2000

Hi all,
just i'm ready with installation of the openCMS. I had a problem with unzip
opencms_4.1.37.zip on Suse Linux 6.4. After unzip, all capital letters of
the files in .../opencms_4.1.37/workplace/templates were small letters -
this makes any problems during compilation. Had i made an error by unzip the
file (">unzip opencms_4.1.37.zip")?
And now i have another problem. I can't see the folder "example" in the
explorer-view of openCMS and i can't create a new project. If i try, the
error-message is: "The following folder were not writable: [test]".

Anyone know about these problems?