AW: [opencms-dev] Installation opencms

D. Veniseleas venisele at uni-duesseldorf.de
Fri Jan 5 16:58:29 CET 2001

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von:	Jan-Holger Wolff [SMTP:wolff at tagewerk.de]
Gesendet am:	Freitag, 5. Januar 2001 16:31
An:	openCMS DevList
Betreff:	[opencms-dev] Installation opencms

Hi,

I tried to install OpneCMS on a Wint NT System ( NT 4.0 SP 6, Apache
1.3.11, ApacheJServ 1.0b5, MySQL 3.23.25).

The installation runs propper until I've reached step 7 of the
installation guide. I am facing the folloing problems:

* Changing 'wrapper.bin.parameters=mx64M' will stop the work of the
    mapped jserv engine 'ajpv11://localhost:8007' ( link on jserv test
    site http://localhost/jserv/
* I 've commented this line out and followed the instructions. Including

    the line
    'repositories=(your
servletpath)/servlets/ExternalComponents/xerces.jar'
     will also stop the jserv engine.

Any ideas? Should I check this out on a UNIX/LINUX system ?

Thanks in advance

Jan-Holger Wolff
[]
Hi,

perhaps it works with wrapper.bin.parameters= -mx64M ?

Dimitris