[opencms-dev] external editor like dreamweaver?

Michael Gänsler mgaensler at mediatouch.de
Sun Jan 7 18:30:12 CET 2001

hi,

I haven't installed opencms yet (little problems with the servlet engine
under win2k and apache)... so sorry if this questions would be solved real
soon if I had installed the system already...

Since dreamweaver is a powerfull html-wysiwyg-editor, I would like to know
if it's possible to use dreamweaver as an external editor for opencms. dw4
supports WebDAV so maybe the files could be updated through WebDAV or even
FTP.

Thanks for any help.

michael

media touch - we make the internet work for YOU
mailto:mgaensler at mediatouch.de - http://www.mediatouch.de
Ulmer Straße 130 - 73431 Aalen - Germany
Phone: +49 7361 37691 0 - Fax: +49 7361 37691 20