AW: [opencms-dev] Is there a documentation for integrating and cr eating modules? Integrating user databases?

Franke.S at zdf.de Franke.S at zdf.de
Mon Jan 8 13:54:18 CET 2001

Hi Steffen,
concerning the handling of news I can't give you any advise, because I'm
working with Open CMS 40.30 and it seems that this function is not
implemented in this version.
To manage the integration of dynamic content into my websides, I wrote an
own Java-class to access a MS SQL-Server and a MySQL-Server. For some help
you have to read the manual about the Open CMS template mechanism. You can
download it from the Open CMS hompage. Unfortunately not all aspects you
have to know are mentioned there.
If you have difficulties in programmim a template-class I can perhaps help
you or you can ask one of the developers of Open CMS.

Regards
Sascha Franke
ZDF-Mainz
Mail: Franke.S at zdf.de