[opencms-dev] Dynamic Links

Simon Wilks simon.wilks at silion.ch
Tue Jan 9 15:55:59 CET 2001

Hi all,

I have a question (and maybe I've just missed it completely), but so far I
have been creating links from one html page to another using the link button
in the DHTML Editor and entering the url. Is it not possible somehow (or in
the future?) for a user to select a page using a site navigation button as
you would when moving a page to another directory? Apart from making this
easier for the user it would also allow internal links to automatically
modified when a page or directory is moved somewhere else.

Thanks,

Simon Wilks
software engineer
simon.wilks at silion.ch
silion (switzerland) ag    software engineering
spinnereistrasse 8              9008 st. gallen
tel 0878 80 90 60             fax 0878 80 90 30
info at silion.ch                    www.silion.ch

a member of the Penta Group   www.pentagroup.ch