[opencms-dev] Exporting static pages

Karsten Lehmann klehmann at gmx.net
Tue Jan 16 14:48:12 CET 2001

Hi!

I'm new to this mailing list and OpenCMS in general. So sorry for
questions that have already been asked.

So let's start:
1. First, is there an archive containing questions and answers, that
have been mailed in the past? I couldn't find one, although this would
be very helpful.

2. We want to use OpenCMS only for static HTML pages - so dynamic
database access is not necessary. Now we want to export static pages
out of OpenCMS (running in our office) and upload them to another web
server (located at the provider), because that one's internet
connection is faster. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Karsten