[opencms-dev] Anyone got a picture describing the architecture ?

Sandor Spruit sandor at cs.uu.nl
Wed Feb 7 12:39:51 CET 2001

Folks,

The subject says it all: can someone provide me with a picture, a text
anything that describes the overall architecture of OpenCMS ? I have a
feeling it's a combination of servlets and dynamic html pages stored
in the database alongside the content. Anyway, I'm having a hard time
trying to figure out *exactly* what is going on. Any help will be much
appreciated. German replies, texts or figures: no problem!

Regards,
Sandor

--
ir A.G.L. Spruit, Utrecht University, the Netherlands
Institute of information and computing sciences