AW: [opencms-dev] Database Driver under Tomcat/Opencms (Error:Res ource Broker)

Andreas Schouten Andreas.Schouten at framfab.de
Fri Feb 9 18:48:14 CET 2001

Hi,

I think you have made an update of the OpenCms-classes, but you have
forgotten to import the aktual workplace into the virtual file system.
Please make sure to use the correcponding-workplace templates to the
workplace-classes.

You can find out the version of OpenCms-Classes in the title of the
login-screen. You can find the version-number of the OpenCms-workplace in a
HTML-Comment in the html-source-code of the login-screen. They should be the
same!

Regards,
Andreas