AW: AW: [opencms-dev] JServ

Michael Emmerich emmerich at german-navy.de
Sat Feb 10 10:20:20 CET 2001

Christian,

> OK, JServ1.1.2 is now up and running.
> I did follow the installation instructions on your website, even if
> they seem to be outdated.
> Everything seems to run fine, but when I try to open my browser to
> http://192.168.10.134/servlets/opencms/system/workplace/action/login.html,
> all I get is an Internal Error.
> THe log says: critical error while loading resource broker.
>
> Maybe something to do with the database? But where to look? cmssetup
> or which files do handle this?

It could be either a problem with the database connection or a problem
reading the registry.

Take a look in the opencms.log file, it gives some output information
during the startup of OpenCms. you might post this output here, so that
we can take a look.
Another place to look is the Apache error log, look if there are any
Java-Exception messages in there.

Bye,
	Michael

Home   : emmerich at german-navy.de