AW: AW: [opencms-dev] JServ

Christian Lox torcolato at wupperonline.de
Sat Feb 10 19:49:31 CET 2001

Michael Emmerich schrieb:

[... logfiles...]
Well, thats the problem. The logfiles tell _nothing_, except what I
mentioned.
I will post it again here.

> Take a look in the opencms.log file, it gives some output information
> during the startup of OpenCms. you might post this output here, so that
> we can take a look.

There is _nothing_ in there! I _did_ set the permissions properly, I
think...
Let me check.
Yes, it is writable for the Apache user and that should do the
trick?!

> Another place to look is the Apache error log, look if there are any
> Java-Exception messages in there.

The httpd log files say nothing.
THe only logs I found something are the jserv logs.
Maybe the problem lies there; i do have 2 of them.
One is called mod_jserv.log and it say:
- an error returned handling request via protocola "ajpv12"
- ajp12: Servlet Error: Initialization error while loading the
servlet: Critial error while loading resourcebroker.
- and once again: an error returned....

THen there is a jserv.log which says:
opencms/com.open.cms.core.OpenCmsServlet: init

I did check if the demopages from jserv work, because there is
something written about "ajpv12" (in the /jserv" directory), but
yes; they do work...

THanks for any input,

Christian