[opencms-dev] How to create a new project

Marcus J. Ertl marcus.ertl at schuellermann.de
Wed Feb 21 11:11:46 CET 2001

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:30:55 +0100, Thiébaut CHAMPENIER wrote:

Hi!

>Create a new user that belongs to the Users group and not to the
>Administrators group. Logout, login as this user.

I've did this. Now I have a nearly empty tree (only one folder called
"moduledemos"), but I still can't create new folders. But as User or
Projectmanager, I also can't even create new projects! :-(

(Is somewhere more documentation around, then on the OpenCMS-Homepage?
I think some docu would fix some of my problems! Docu could be english
or german.)

Bye
  Marcus
--