[opencms-dev] How to create a new project

ThiƩbaut CHAMPENIER thiebaut.champenier at synlogic.ch
Wed Feb 21 13:55:19 CET 2001

> Now I can create new projects, but only into the root-folder!

You don't create projects inside a folder, there is a flat list of
projects und fertig.

> Im still
> unable to create new folders or new documents. The "magic wand" is
> always disabled, no matter if I lock in as Admin, Projectmanager or
> user! :-(

But for each project, you have to tell which folder is concerned.
Then when you switch to this project (by selecting it in the Project
drop-down list on the top left of the screen) the magic wand should be
enabled and if you have the rights on the folder, you should be able to
create new subfolders or new files.

hope this helps