[opencms-dev] How to create a new project

Marcus J. Ertl marcus.ertl at schuellermann.de
Wed Feb 21 14:01:27 CET 2001

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 13:55:19 +0100, Thiébaut CHAMPENIER wrote:

Hi again!

>> Now I can create new projects, but only into the root-folder!
>You don't create projects inside a folder, there is a flat list of
>projects und fertig.

But when I create a project, I have to choose a folder in the form for
creating a project! Or a folder list! There are some input widgets in
this form: name, description, folders, usergroup, mangagergroup! So I
have to create a project "inside" a folder!

>But for each project, you have to tell which folder is concerned.
>Then when you switch to this project (by selecting it in the Project
>drop-down list on the top left of the screen)

I have done this but...

>the magic wand should be
>enabled and if you have the rights on the folder, you should be able to
>create new subfolders or new files.

The wand still is disabled.

Bye
  Marcus