[opencms-dev] How to create a new project

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at nads.de
Wed Feb 21 15:30:07 CET 2001

Hi Marcus,

you do not create a project inside a folder, but you create a project
containg these folders you choose and nothing more. After publishing this
project, all the content in the online project is updated with the
changes you made in this project.

Question: Did you do all the adjustments in your browser to tell it to
compare all pages at each request?

Maybe you are viewing still the workplace of the online project when you
switch to the other project, because your browser have it in its cache.
And then the wand remains disabled.

Bye,
Stephan

Am 21.02.01, 13:01:27, schrieb "Marcus J. Ertl"
<marcus.ertl at schuellermann.de> zum Thema RE: [opencms-dev] How to create a
new project: