AW: [opencms-dev] 1. update, 2. example code

Uwe Roland Uwe.Roland at framfab.de
Mon Feb 26 15:44:29 CET 2001

Hi Ralf,

- update the classes/jar-file

- start the shell and login

- create an project
	createProject  "project_name" "project_description" Administrators
Administrators
	setCurrentProject "xx" (createProject returns the number of the new
project)
	copyResourceToProject "/"

- import the new workplace
	importResources "path_to_new_workplace" (on my machine:
"c:/work/opencms/workplace/")

- publish the current project
	publishProject "xx"

> 2. I am reading the tex docs and want to try/modify some
> examples. Where
>    can I find the sources?

i don't know, sorry ...

> Ralf.