[opencms-dev] Problems after Installation

olga olgas at frogdesign.co.il
Sun Mar 25 20:29:09 CEST 2001

Thank you Simon,
your documentation was a bit uncomplete but still very very helpful. I'm
trying to complete the document and send it to you back. It will take a few
days, because i'm busy here to evaluate the OpenCMS.
Thank you again for your help.
I was really desperate wit installation until i got your response.

Best regards
Olga