[opencms-dev] AW: Feature for OpenCms

Andreas Schouten Andreas.Schouten at framfab.de
Wed May 16 10:58:46 CEST 2001

Hi Uwe,

this would be a very nice feature for OpenCms. Please send us the
source-code if you like so we can distribute it under the GPL.

I would like to have all discussions about the source-code in the
opencms-dev mailing list. Please send source-code directly to
<mailto:contributions at opencms.com> contributions at opencms.com.. If you like
you can send a short description of your project so we can put it to the
opencms-homepage. Is it ok to publish your email adress for this project?
Maybe you get help or ideas from other developers.

Regards,
Andreas