[opencms-dev] JavaScript Problem

Marcel Hanusa mhanu2 at web.de
Wed May 16 11:55:46 CEST 2001

Hi,

> My browser version is 5.50.4522.1800 (SP1). What exact version do others out
> there have (Marcel Hanusa)?

I have Version 5.0 and i've solved the JavaScript problem. my problem was a configuration problem. i didn't enable some ActiveX options. that's why i got some JavaScript errors.
sorry, my fault!

is there anybody who can explain me another problem?
with IE 5.0 i can use the wysiwyg editor but i can't use the normal editor. my browser can't load the editor's text field.
with linux & NS 4.7 i can use the normal editor but not the wysiwyg editor.

so and now my next question.
i created a template (called index) and i create a HTML file (called index.html). the html file contains a lot of bodies. via elementdefiniton in my template i can chose the body i want to see. how can i create another template which uses the same html file but other bodies from the html file (index.html)??
i hope i explained my problem in good way.

thanks marcel