AW: RE: [opencms-dev] JavaScript Problem

Michael Emmerich Michael.Emmerich at framfab.de
Wed May 16 12:01:50 CEST 2001

Marcel,

the text editor used by the IE is another ActiveX control (LeEdit), have you
installed it? If not, it can be found at: http://www.aysoft.com/ledit.htm

In the Netscape, we cannot use ActiveX-Controls, therefore there is no
WYSIWYG Editor available in it. The Text editor is implemented as a simple
textfiled, so there are no advanced editor features like search, cut, copy &
past etc available in there.

Any hint for a good working alternative for both editors that would work
with both browsers is welcome.

Michael