[opencms-dev] Document Management with OpenCMS

Uwe Heldt UweHeldt at gmx.de
Wed May 23 21:56:51 CEST 2001

Hi Juan,
currently there are some planned projects. One of these is to have an
implementation that can access LDAP directories. For the actual status you
can take a look at the OpenCms Homepage.
http://www.opencms.com/servlets/opencms/projects/index.html

If you need an english documentation, take a look at the OpenCms Homepage.
You can download an english one. It's not realy a user guide. But if you
understand the documentation you can succesfully work with OpenCms.

Regards Uwe