[opencms-dev] Internal Server Error

Taras Vasylkevych T.Vasylkevych at inmedias.de
Fri May 25 10:39:54 CEST 2001

Hi,

> has anybody ever get the message "Internal Server Error" during the work
with OpenCms?

I'm getting this message quite often. The error messages are the same but
sometime I also get:

mod_jserv.log:
apj12[1]: cannot scan servlet headers (500)

We learned that it can be because of not enough heap memory or slow server.
We indeed use the old computer.
But we are planning to move to the faster one. That's why I was asking about
the minimum required configuration for opencms to run it successfully.
Unfortunately nobody answered. :0((

However any information about this error ("Internal Server Error") and
possible solution is very welcome from my side.

BR,

Taras