[opencms-dev] publishing data in XML format using OpenCms

Holger Graudejus Holger.Graudejus at so.sema.de
Wed Jun 6 10:39:14 CEST 2001

Hi everybody!

I have a bunch of large documents in XML format, each in a
separate file. My goal is to have these documents
published on the web. A key requirement is that the
paragraphs down to a given level shall be accessible
directly (not displaying the document as a whole but
only the requested paragraph).

Do I understand it right that I will have to create
a more or less big class (called the content definition)
to fetch the data? What is your opinion about
what could be an easy and flexible solution to this problem?

Any hints are welcome.

Bye,
Holger.