AW: [opencms-dev] problems publishing projects with netscape

simon wilks simon.wilks at silion.ch
Thu Jun 7 13:45:03 CEST 2001

Hi Stephan,

I have had similar experiences. Can you successfully publish any following
projects?

What I noticed was that when I imported a project from an older version of
OpenCms I also could not publish properly. If I did it from the command
shell, however, it did work! After that I had no other problems.

Perhaps you can try this and see if it works for you.

Regards,

Simon.