AW: [opencms-dev] problems publishing projects with netscape

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Thu Jun 7 14:24:35 CEST 2001

Hi Simon,

i tried to publish the project from the command shell, but get the following
error message:

{Admin at sdgf}> publishProject 24
[CmsClassManager] clearing class instance cache.
[CmsException]: 2 Not found. Detailed Error:
[com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsDbAccess]1992.
        at
com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsDbAccess.readFileContent(CmsDbAccess.java:5216)
        at
com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsDbAccess.publishProject(CmsDbAccess.java:948)
        at
com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsResourceBroker.publishProject(CmsResourceBroker.java:4157)
        at com.opencms.file.CmsObject.publishProject(CmsObject.java:1424)
        at
com.opencms.core.CmsShellCommands.publishProject(CmsShellCommands.java:1976)
        at com.opencms.core.CmsShell.call(CmsShell.java:147)
        at com.opencms.core.CmsShell.commands(CmsShell.java:189)
        at com.opencms.boot.CmsMain.main(CmsMain.java:90)

{Admin at sdgf}>

greetings
Stephan

Am Donnerstag,  7. Juni 2001 13:45 schrieben Sie: