[opencms-dev] OpenCms with W2K, IIS, Enhydra and MySQL

Jozef Hribik jozef.hribik at apsoft.sk
Mon Jun 25 17:05:30 CEST 2001

Hi friends,

We have currently succesfully installed OpenCMS with W2k, IIS, Enhydra 3.1 and MySQL.

Our first attempt was to install OpenCMS on Tomcat, but this combination has strange behavior.
We have good experience with open-source Enhydra application server www.enhydra.org, so we tried to install OpenCMS on it.
It works fine with IIS and MySQL.

If anybody is interested in, we can prepare a document describing the installation step by step.

In the future we want to replace MySQL with MS SQL.
(We would like to prefer Linux, but our customer prefer Microsoft solutions.)

Jozef Hribik, Ivan Masarik (www.apsoft.ch) and Gottfried Ryser (www.cgx.ch)