AW: [opencms-dev] missing cms_module_forum tables / Step 6th inst all problems

Andreas Schouten Andreas.Schouten at framfab.de
Tue Jun 26 09:30:28 CEST 2001

Hi,

the two tables in the install-guide are wrong. You don't need them for the
OpenCms-system. I will delete these two entries in the install-guide.

You have another problem. OpenCms is not able to read or write things from
your database. Maybe you have not imported the database-setup scripts for
your user.

Regards,

Andreas