AW: [opencms-dev] Fehler bei Initialisierung

O_Faulhaber at push-interactive.de O_Faulhaber at push-interactive.de
Tue Jun 26 14:47:36 CEST 2001

Hi Ron

the file was named:

...\ServletExec ISAPI\lib\xml.jar,

but we used Servlet Exec from New Atlanta. The Servlet Engine preffered the
classes in that (its own) archive - so OpenCms was not able to start and
aborted like your descrition while trying to read the configuration file(s).

Important: This is an runtime error, because the methods of the xml-parser
are invoked by reflection!

--------

You have to use slahes in windows.

regards,