AW: [opencms-dev] Fehler bei Initialisierung

Ronald.Meyer at de.tds-global.com Ronald.Meyer at de.tds-global.com
Tue Jun 26 14:14:51 CEST 2001

Hi Oliver,

> "...problem by renaming (or deleting) the jar-file which contains .."

do you know the name(s) of those file(s) and do I have to delete/rename
this older file or does openCMS even work fine
with this error?

Does it mean I don´t have to change the slashes? I thought I have read to
change the slashe by using windows.

recards
Ron

                    O_Faulhaber at push-intera
                    ctive.de                       An:     opencms-dev at www.opencms.com
                    Gesendet von:                  Kopie:
                    owner-opencms-dev at www.o        Thema:  AW: [opencms-dev] Fehler bei Initialisierung
                    pencms.com

                    26.06.2001 13:53
                    Bitte antworten an
                    opencms-dev

Hi RON,

1. we have had a Problem like that. The reason has been: the servlet
enginge
has brought its own (older) version of the XML-parser package. We fixed the
problem by renaming (or deleting) the jar-file which contains the old
xml-parser within the servlet engine install directory, so the parser
version brought with opencms will be used.

2. in windows too, you have to use "/" instead of "\". We also tryed to use
"\" in our first attemp (we understood the installation guide this way),
but
it has going wrong.

cheers,
Oliver