AW: [opencms-dev] Fehler bei Initialisierung

O_Faulhaber at push-interactive.de O_Faulhaber at push-interactive.de
Tue Jun 26 13:53:58 CEST 2001

Hi RON,

1. we have had a Problem like that. The reason has been: the servlet enginge
has brought its own (older) version of the XML-parser package. We fixed the
problem by renaming (or deleting) the jar-file which contains the old
xml-parser within the servlet engine install directory, so the parser
version brought with opencms will be used.

2. in windows too, you have to use "/" instead of "\". We also tryed to use
"\" in our first attemp (we understood the installation guide this way), but
it has going wrong.

cheers,
Oliver