[opencms-dev] OpenCms with W2K, IIS and MS SQL7

Jozef Hribik jozef.hribik at apsoft.sk
Mon Jul 9 13:40:02 CEST 2001

Hi Alex

I want to get deeper into OpenCMS, so i am trying to create a JBuilder
project and compile OpenCMS.
Compilation was succesfull with Tomcat3.1 (default servlet engine coming
with JBuilder4) and also with Enydra3.1.
But i am unable to run or debug OpenCMS from JBuilder.

I want ask, have you already started development under Tomcat?
It would be great to use IDE like JBuilder and contribute to CVS.
Without this i will not say "I volunteer" to MS SQL :-((

I would suggest to make OpenCMS compatible with Tomcat+JBoss as soon as
possible (or other opensource / low cost application server - Enhydra,
Orionserver, JRun, etc).

Regards,
Jozef Hribik